Information on Parking Permits:
Please read until the end to get all the information:
1. Student/Parent will go online to our online bookkeeper on their designated days. Here is the link for the online bookkeeper: https://wa-peninsula.intouchreceipting.com/signin
2. purchase a parking permit. We are not charging money this year but you will still have to go online and go through the purchasing process. Make sure you fill out all information fields regarding your vehicle. Limit One per student.
3. After purchase you will come to PHS Bookkeeper on August 26, 2022, to pick up your permit. Please bring your receipt and I.D.
Online Purchasing Days 9:00am - 11:00pm or until sold out:
Monday, August 22nd - Starting at 9:00am Seniors ONLY
Tuesday, August 23rd - Starting at 9:00am Juniors
Link to the Bookkeeper
PHS Permit Pick-Up
PICK UP ONLY NO PURCHASE AVAILABLE
Friday, August 26th- 8am-3:30pm
Students can park in three areas
- The Senior lot in the front of the school.
- The hill coming up to the school.
- The North campus lot. The North campus lot is rarely full.
Staff can park in two areas
- The front of the school.
- The lot out past the commons (Bus Turnaround).
- The south side of the building along the fence line in front of the Commons.
- The parking lot in front of Roy Anderson Field.
Visitors can park in:
- Designated “Visitor Only” areas in front of the school.
- Parking permits are for Juniors and Seniors only and may be purchased from the bookkeeper.
- The cost of a parking permit is $40, paid to the Bookkeeper. (WAIVED THIS YEAR 2022-2023)
- There are only 225 spots for students on campus available.
- Students can lose their parking privileges. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Parking Violations - Attention Student Drivers
If you park illegally in the staff lots, or do not have a parking permit, your car may be immobilized with an immobilizer boot. To get the boot removed you will have to find an administrator and pay a $15 fine.