Here is the information on getting a parking pass
Please note that only juniors and seniors may par on campus
Information on Parking Permits: A parking permit is needed for parking on PHS campus. A parking permit does NOT guarantee you a parking spot. We have limited parking, and it will be on a first come first serve basis.
Please read until the end to get all the information.
1. Student/Parent will go online to our online bookkeeper on their designated days. Here is the link for the online bookkeeper: https://wa-peninsula.intouchreceipting.com/signin
2. Purchase a parking permit. We are not charging money this year but you will still have to go online and go through the purchasing process. Make sure you fill out all information fields regarding your vehicle. You will need the make, model, color and license plate number of your vehicle. Limit One per Student
3. After purchase you will come to the PHS Bookkeeper office the week of August 21-25, 2023, to pick up your permit. Please bring your receipt and I.D.
Online Purchasing Days will start at 11:00 AM:
Seniors Only - Monday August 14, 2023
Juniors and Seniors - Tuesday August 15, 2023
PHS Permit Pick-Up PICK UP ONLY NO PURCHASE AVAILABE
August 21-25, 2023, 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Students can park in three areas
- The Senior lot in the front of the school.
- The hill coming up to the school.
- The North campus lot. The North campus lot is rarely full.
Staff can park in two areas
- The front of the school.
- The lot out past the commons (Bus Turnaround).
- The south side of the building along the fence line in front of the Commons.
- The parking lot in front of Roy Anderson Field.
Visitors can park in:
- Designated “Visitor Only” areas in front of the school.
- Parking permits are for Juniors and Seniors only and may be purchased from the bookkeeper.
- The cost of a parking permit is $40, paid to the Bookkeeper. (WAIVED THIS YEAR 2022-2023)
- There are only 225 spots for students on campus available.
- Students can lose their parking privileges. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Parking Violations - Attention Student Drivers
If you park illegally in the staff lots, or do not have a parking permit, your car may be immobilized with an immobilizer boot. To get the boot removed you will have to find an administrator and pay a $15 fine.