Steps to withdraw from Peninsula High School:
- Parent/Guardian signs "Withdrawal/Clearance" form in the Counseling Office.
- Student walks "withdrawal” form to all teachers to get final grades and turn in books.
- Clean out your PE locker and hall locker.
- Ask Librarian to complete her section of the withdrawal form.
- Go to the Bookkeeper and check that all your fines are paid.
- LAST STOP: Return the completed withdrawal form to the Counseling Office. Turn in your student ID card and parking pass.
Parents, if you are planning to move, please start the withdrawal process at least two weeks prior to your move. Students who are transferring to another school must first be withdrawn from Peninsula High School.
Are you considering enrollment at Henderson Bay or Peninsula Internet Academy? Please let the student's Peninsula counselor know prior to any interviews at those schools.