Coming soon: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Peninsula High School Theatre presents...
an amazing amateur production of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"
Join us for this amazing presentation during one of the following dates:
May 15-17 7 pm May 18 3 pm May 23-24 7 pm May 25 3 pm
Tickets are $___ for students and seniors (65 and older), $12 for adults. Tickets can be purchased from the Bookkeeper during regular school hours, or through the Theatre Box Office Saturdays, May 2nd & 9th, 9-11 am and 3 hours prior to each show.
Click HERE to view the flyer.
Secondary Supplemental Reading List 2014
This spring, middle and high school teachers and librarians from across the district collaborated to revise our Supplemental Reading List to supplement the new edition of the SpringBoard curriculum and Common Core State Standards.
The purposes of the project are:
- to support teachers, librarians, parents, and students in choosing high-quality, engaging novels at each grade level for independent reading, literature circles, and/or reading support.
- to deepen student understanding and application of themes and strategies in the curriculum.
- to support the Common Core State Standards requirements that students read more complex texts more frequently.
2014-2015 School year student transfers
As we prepare for the re-districting of our elementary schools and make plans to accommodate the explosive growth taking place in Gig Harbor North, new out-of-district transfer requests will be impacted as follows:
- No new out-of-district transfers will be accepted at grades K through 5
- No new out-of-district transfers will be accepted at Harbor Ridge Middle School
Fillable transfer forms and school district transfer policies are available online at www.psd401.net at the Family scroll down menu under the Transfers tab. Completed forms must be returned to the District office via email, post, or drop-off, no later than April 30th. If you have questions, please call Roxann Tallman at 253-530-1007.